Galvanised Steel Corrugated Sheets
Galvanised corrugated sheets are an ideal roofing solution for use on agricultural out buildings, garden buildings and timber framed roofing or cladding projects. Durable and hardwearing, easily installed with general DIY tools and available in a variety of lengths.
A versatile and economical material for both roofing and side cladding applications, manufactured in the UK to BS3083/1988 in 24 SWG steel and galvanised for protection against the elements. Can be overpainted with a suitable paint.
- AGRICULTURAL BUILDINGS
- STABLES & OUTBUILDINGS
- COVERED WALKWAYS
- SIDE CLADDING
The 3" Iron Profile Clear sheet can be utilised as rooflights with this system.
- Galvanised Steel Corrugated Roofing & Cladding Sheet from £10.92
- Galvanised Steel Roll Top Ridge £16.56
- Galvanised Steel Plain Ridge £11.14
- Galvanised Steel Gable / Corner profile £11.56
- 3" Iron Profile Heavyweight 1.1mm Clear Sheet from £9.40
- Screws, Caps & Washers (pkt of 10) £1.49
- Eaves Fillers for Iron Profile Sheet (pkt of 10) £5.86